I don't watch Duck Dynasty. I don't know a lot about it. I don't really care to. I choose not to. That being said, I don't agree with what A&E is doing. I also don't agree with about 75% of what the liberal media and columnists or activists are saying. I certainly don't agree with the statements that Phil Robertson makes in his interviews about gays. I think that what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms is nobody's business. Now that being said, I think that gay activists are full of themselves too.
Our society has been full of extremes that swing so far to the left or to the right, that the pendulum is about to snap and go flying off! But if there is anything about the Bible that I learned from when I actively went to church is that Christ loved everyone without judgement. Christians that throw their weight around demanding that homosexuals throw themselves at the mercy of God for forgiveness is just an example of people that would rather be selfish and impose their power over someone else. There are people in every group that are like this: feeling the urge to power over someone in order to feel good about themselves and all it is is just another form of greed--one of the seven deadly sins. Greed is a horrible emotion that brings out the worst in humans. Greed is the one thing that really seperates mankind from the rest of the animal kingdom because everything we build, destroy, then recreate is used to funnel more stuff into the pockets of people that didn't earn all that they are recieving. Greed fuels the sense of entitlement of the lazy.
If you want to see just how disgusting society really is, just tune into the white/black trash television of CW or Fox networks during the day. Watch how sick people are toward one another. They are all unstable, and millions more people get enjoyment for watching in. Makes me ashamed to be a human being sometimes. I'm glad I don't live my life that way, and that I was raised better and have respect for myself and others.
So all this drama over what some dumbass redneck that Bible thumps said is not any different than watching a show like Jerry Springer or Bill Cunningham or some fake courtroom drama show with unwed mothers with nine kids--each with different dads--suing an ex-boy friend who was in jail for a year for car payments on a car that was wrecked while driving it without license or insurance maiming an old lady with a walker in crosswalk then running from the police in a high speed chase then. . . . . see what I mean?
Want to fix the economy? Grow up, get a job, keep your dick in your pants or knees together (depending on what suits your plumbing) and mind your own damned business! Don't like what the government does? Learn to read, work and pay taxes, then cast your vote when you have the chance! And keep it to yourself because the rest of us that have common sense and a brain that actully RUN the planet don't care what your opinion is.
And if you don't like what's on television, use the god-damned clicker and change the channel! Or be like me, don't pay to watch it on cable, and use the internet for good not evil!
Enough about Duck Dynasty already. . . . . Hell, the dude hasn't had a bath in years.
This is why I would rather live at sea then on land. I'm a citizen of the world. What about you?
Oh, btw. . . . Gay rights activists that go off the depend and make us watch you dance in speedos on public streets and say that it's your right to do so? You're idiots.
Same with straight people that screw beyond promiscuity and make babies they can't afford so that the rest of us have to pay for it and instill he or she with an unjustified sense of entitlement the rest of its life. . . .
If you don't like my attitude or my opinion, then you didn't have to read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment